Pages

About Me

My photo
I quit my teaching job to stay home with my boys almost 6 years ago. It was the best decision my husband and I ever made for our family. It hasn't always been easy or perfect, but it has been wonderful! I have enjoyed the time I get to spend at home with our littles, but I also discovered that I needed an outlet. I workout at the gym for my body, but my brain also needs a workout. I decided to start a blog to exercise my brain a bit.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Beginning a New Year

Hey All-

2012 is upon us and it is going to be a great year. I, like many others all around the world, are making predictions and resolutions.

I struggled this past year to review blogs consistently. I started strong, but then fell off. This year, I'm going to try and read and review 52 books.

I hope that you will help keep me accountable through your comments, suggestions, or requests.


2012 here I come..

No comments:

Post a Comment