Pages

About Me

My photo
I quit my teaching job to stay home with my boys almost 6 years ago. It was the best decision my husband and I ever made for our family. It hasn't always been easy or perfect, but it has been wonderful! I have enjoyed the time I get to spend at home with our littles, but I also discovered that I needed an outlet. I workout at the gym for my body, but my brain also needs a workout. I decided to start a blog to exercise my brain a bit.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Summer Reading- Suggestion List

Okay All!!

I've been remiss in my posting. I've been wrapping up my year of teaching and haven't bee able to devote the time I want to to reading a whole slew of YA literature. But, I am now in the final count down of the school year. (7 days)

My plan for the summer...READ...READ... READ!!

I have started a list of books that I intend to read, but I am open to any suggestions you have for me, too. Please leave the title and author's name in your comments.

Thanks-
Jhildred

Everlost, Everwild, Everfound by Neal Shusterman
Linger by Maggie Steivfater
Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy, Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover, I'd Tell you I Love you, But then I'd Have to Kill You, and Only the Good Spy Young by Ally Carter
The Demon King by Chima
Dead is the New Black by Marlene Perez
The Compound and The Gardener by S.A. Bodeen
Three Black Swans by Caroline B. Cooney
The Maze Runner by James Dasher
Just Listen, Lock and Key, Someone Like You, The Truth About Forever, and What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
Battle Dress by Amy Efaw
Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
Scorpia Rising and Crocodile Tears by Anthony Horowitz
How to Ditch Your Fairy by Justine Larbalestier

No comments:

Post a Comment