Pages

About Me

My photo
I quit my teaching job to stay home with my boys almost 6 years ago. It was the best decision my husband and I ever made for our family. It hasn't always been easy or perfect, but it has been wonderful! I have enjoyed the time I get to spend at home with our littles, but I also discovered that I needed an outlet. I workout at the gym for my body, but my brain also needs a workout. I decided to start a blog to exercise my brain a bit.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Mortal Instruments Series

     Okay- I'm not finished with City of Fallen Angels yet, but I just had to post my utter satisfaction with the novel thus far. I was drawn into the story immediately. The characters are alive and vibrant waltzing off the pages into my imagination, the plot's drawing me into every twist and turn making me sit on the edge of my seat in anticipation. I can barely set my book down to function in this world- good thing its Thursday- I only have a couple of school days left until I can completely abandon to the joy of a lazy day on the couch immersed in a good story.

     If you haven't already read the first three books to the Mortal Instruments series, get started now!

    City of Bones, City of Ashes, and City of Glass by Cassandra Clare

2 comments:

  1. I am now following you :)

    --Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Mortal Instrument Series!!! I really want to read City of Fallen Angels!!

    ReplyDelete